Daily Devotional Readings - beginning on 1st January 2017

On 1st January 2017, I will begin "Daily Devotional Readings."  It will be an exciting three-year journey of discovery. On this journey, you will visit places you know well. You will also travel to places you hardly know at all. They will be places of blessing - places where you will meet with God and be blessed by Him. In this journey, we will travel together through the entire Bible. May God bless you richly as you journey with Him to the many places of blessing, found in His Word. I hope that you will join me on this journey through the Word of God.

Popular posts from this blog

2nd January: Psalm 23:1-6 - 'You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.'

3rd January: Psalm 42:1-11 - 'My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.'

4th January: Genesis 1:1-3 - Get Your Priorities Right - God, God's Word, God's Spirit.