Sunday 29 December 2019

God’s Son is our wonderful Saviour.

‘The Lord is my Strength and my Song. He is my Saviour’ (Psalm 118:14).
Knowing that Jesus Christ is our Saviour gives us a song to sing: ‘Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine... This is my story, this is my song, praising my Saviour all the day long’.
Knowing that Jesus Christ is our Saviour, we sing His song with strength, committing ourselves to His service, earnestly seeking to win others for Him: ‘We’ve a story to tell to the nations, that shall turn their hearts to the right ... We’ve a song to be sung to the nations, that shall lift their hearts to the Lord...We’ve a message to give to the nations, that the Lord, who reigneth above, hath sent us His Son to save us... We’ve a Saviour to show to the nations...’ (Mission Praise, 59,744).
Don’t keep your Saviour to yourself. Share Him with others. Win others for Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Godliness And Wisdom

“…you have to be godly to be wise …” ( Derek Kidner , Proverbs , p. 32) .