Friday 27 December 2019

More Than My Opinion!

"The Lord, the only true God has spoken" (Psalm 50:1). 
How are we to make sense of life? What are we to believe? Are there answers to life's biggest questions. Where have we come from? Where are we headed for? What's life all about? We don't have all the answers. Sometimes, we have to say, 'I don't know.' - but there is something else that we must always say, "The Lord, the only true God, has spoken" (Psalm 50:1). We've not been left to wander around  in the darkness of our own uncertainty and confusion. God has given us His Word. His light has shone into our lives. We may not understand everything - but we do have His answers to our most important questions. Thank God - we can say more than "This is what I think. I may be right. I be wrong. This is my opinion." God has given us something better - "The Lord, the only true God, has spoken" (Psalm 50:1). We thank You, Lord that "Your Word is truth" (John 17:17). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

I’d Rather Have Jesus Than Silver Or Gold.

Daniel 5:1-31 We are not to ‘praise the gods of gold and silver...’(4). Material possessions must never take the place of God. Seeki...