Tuesday 7 January 2020

Revival comes when You, Lord, send Your Word of power - ‘I am the Lord your God... I have put My words in your mouth.’

Isaiah 51:9-23 
‘Awake, awake!... O arm of the Lord; awake, as in days gone by... The ransomed of the Lord will return. They will enter Zion with singing; everlasting joy will crown their heads. Gladness and joy will overtake them... I am the Lord your God... I have put My words in your mouth...’ (Isaiah 51:9,11,15-16). Teach us, Lord, to pray for revival in this generation. Help us to pray for a revival of joyful worship and a revival of powerful preaching. Where will revival come from? It comes from You, Lord. You hear the prayers of His people - ‘Awake, awake!... O arm of the Lord; awake, as in days gone by’. You answer the prayers of His people - ‘The ransomed of the Lord will return... Gladness and joy will overtake them’. Revival comes when You send Your Word of power - ‘I am the Lord your God... I have put My words in your mouth.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

I’d Rather Have Jesus Than Silver Or Gold.

Daniel 5:1-31 We are not to ‘praise the gods of gold and silver...’(4). Material possessions must never take the place of God. Seeki...