Sunday 6 October 2019

God Most High - The God Who Does Everything For Me

"I call to God Most High, to the God who does everything for me.  He sends his help from heaven and saves me" (Psalm 57:2-3).
Beyond all human help, there is the help that comes to us from "God Most High." He is "the God who does everything for me." His help comes to us "from heaven." He is more than the God of great power - "God Most High." He is the God of great love - "the God who does everything for me." He has sent His Son, Jesus, to be our Saviour. Could He do more than this for us? No! - "He has done everything for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

I’d Rather Have Jesus Than Silver Or Gold.

Daniel 5:1-31 We are not to ‘praise the gods of gold and silver...’(4). Material possessions must never take the place of God. Seeki...