Give to us, Lord, the wisdom that is centred on Christ ...

Job 27:7-28:28
“The fear of the Lord – that is wisdom, and to shun evil is understanding” (Job 28:28). Give to us, Lord, the wisdom that is centred on Christ, the wisdom that receives “salvation through faith in Christ Jesus”, the wisdom that leads us to become “mature in Christ”, the wisdom that is Christlike, the wisdom that gives glory to Christ (1 Corinthians 1:30-31; 2 Timothy 3:15; Colossians 1:28; James 3:17).

Popular posts from this blog

2nd January: Psalm 23:1-6 - 'You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.'

3rd January: Psalm 42:1-11 - 'My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.'

4th January: Genesis 1:1-3 - Get Your Priorities Right - God, God's Word, God's Spirit.