Sunday 29 December 2019

God has not forgotten you.

What a difference there is between Psalm 56:1 - "Have pity on me, O God, because people are harassing me. All day long warriors oppress me" and Psalm 56:13 - "You have rescued me from death. You have kept my feet from stumbling so that I could walk in your presence, in the light of life."
God has not forgotten you. He sees what you're going through. A new beginning may be just around the corner. It begins with "Have pity on me, O God" (Psalm 56:1). Sometimes, we don't know what to say to God. Open your heart to Him. Tell Him where you are - in a dark place. Tell Him where you want to be - "walking in His presence in the light of life."
Remember this, "When I begin to lose hope, You already know what I am experiencing" (Psalm 142:3).
God knows where you are. He knows where you want to be.
He will guide you into His place of blessing - the place where you know that you are not alone. He is there with you every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

I’d Rather Have Jesus Than Silver Or Gold.

Daniel 5:1-31 We are not to ‘praise the gods of gold and silver...’(4). Material possessions must never take the place of God. Seeki...