Saturday 8 February 2020

Less Self-Praise, Less Self-Confidence, More Praise To God, More Confidence In Him

"My heart is confident, O God. My heart is confident ... I want to give thanks to You among the people, O Lord. I want to make music to praise you among the nations because your mercy is as high as the heavens. Your truth reaches the skies" (Psalm 57:7,9-10).
Confidence in the Lord - It's very different from confidence in ourselves. It doesn't lead us to think highly of ourselves. It leads us to think highly of the Lord. Lord, let there be less self-praise, less self- confidence - and more praise to You, more confidence in You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

I’d Rather Have Jesus Than Silver Or Gold.

Daniel 5:1-31 We are not to ‘praise the gods of gold and silver...’(4). Material possessions must never take the place of God. Seeki...