Sunday 29 December 2019

God's Love Is Reaching Out To Us - To Change Us.

"It is God's kindness that is trying to lead you to Him, and change the way you think and act" (Romans 2:4). 
God doesn't want to leave us the way we are. He wants to change us. He wants to make us new men and women. He wants to make us men and women who love with a love that's growing stronger as we learn to walk with Him in the light of His Word. Why does He want to change us? Why does He want to make us more  holy? It's because He loves us. He loved us before we started to love Him. He keeps on loving us when we fail to love him. God loves us so much that He can never be happy when He watches us wandering away from Him. He longs for us to return to Him. In love, He calls to us. He says, 'Come, and enjoy My love. Come, and be loved. Come, and I will teach You to love. Come, and let My love change your way of thinking and living.' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

More Than A Morning Prayer: Psalm 5

“Morning by morning, O Lord, You hear my voice; morning by morning I lay my requests before You and wait in expectation” (v. 3). These ...