Jesus Is Our Best Friend.

2 Corinthians 10:1-6
"the gentleness and graciousness of Christ" (2 Corinthians 10:1);  "the obedience of Christ" (2 Corinthians 10:5).
What's the connection between the two? - We learn to obey Christ, as we learn to love Him. We learn to love Him, as we learn how much He loves us.
"What a Friend we have in Jesus" - He's not a far away God who doesn't care about us. He's our best Friend. When we learn to see Jesus as our best Friend, we will not find it a burden to live in obedience to Him. Beyond the obligation of obedience, there is the privilege of obedience.

Popular posts from this blog

2nd January: Psalm 23:1-6 - 'You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.'

3rd January: Psalm 42:1-11 - 'My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.'

4th January: Genesis 1:1-3 - Get Your Priorities Right - God, God's Word, God's Spirit.