Monday 23 March 2020

"Jesus loves me, this I know for the Bible tells me so."

The Bible tells us about our wonderful Saviour. As I was thinking about the Bible - God's written Word - and Jesus - God's living Word, my heart rejoiced in the Lord. How great is our Saviour! We thank God for Him - and we thank God that the Bible tells us the Good News that we have such a wonderful Saviour.
---
Here's a link to the hymn, "Jesus loves me" - Jesus Loves Me Lyrics ( Yes Jesus Loves Me with Lyrics ) - YouTube. May your heart rejoice as you listen to and sing along with this lovely hymn of thanksgiving for Jesus, our wonderful Saviour.
Here's another link which will help you to worship the Lord Jesus - Sing to Jesus - Fernando Ortega - YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

I’d Rather Have Jesus Than Silver Or Gold.

Daniel 5:1-31 We are not to ‘praise the gods of gold and silver...’(4). Material possessions must never take the place of God. Seeki...