Monday 23 March 2020

Richly blessed by the Lord ...

"There is one who makes himself rich, yet has nothing; and one who makes himself poor, yet has great riches" (Proverbs 13:7).  

The rich man has nothing. The poor man has great riches. When I came across this verse, I thought about two great songs - one I've known for many years, the other I've only known for a few years. The songs are "I'd rather I have Jesus" and "Give me Jesus." Here are links to the two songs - I'd rather have Jesus - YouTube and Fernando Ortega - Give me Jesus - YouTube
I hope that you will be richly blessed by the Lord as you listen to and sing along with these songs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

I’d Rather Have Jesus Than Silver Or Gold.

Daniel 5:1-31 We are not to ‘praise the gods of gold and silver...’(4). Material possessions must never take the place of God. Seeki...