Monday 23 March 2020

Will we walk in the ways of the world? or Will we walk with the Lord?

"God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually ... But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord ..and Noah walked with God" (Genesis 6:5,8-9).

In every generation, the Lord's people must make their choice. Will we walk in the ways of the world? or Will we walk with the Lord? As I was reading about Noah, taking his stand for the Lord, I thought of the words, "Though none go with me, still I will follow" (from the song, "I have decided to follow Jesus"). Here's a link to the song - I Have Decided to Follow Jesus - Lydia Walker [with lyrics] - YouTube. I hope you'll listen to it and you'll say, in your heart, "I have decided to follow Jesus, no turning back." The grace of God reached Noah and changed him. May God's grace reach us and change us.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

I’d Rather Have Jesus Than Silver Or Gold.

Daniel 5:1-31 We are not to ‘praise the gods of gold and silver...’(4). Material possessions must never take the place of God. Seeki...