A few years ago, I read a booklet - "I have heard the Cries of My People: The Exodus for Lent - Daily Devotions by Reed Lessing". I was greatly blessed as I read these notes on God's Word. After looking through the booklet again, I did an internet search for Reed Lessing. He has a church website where you can hear him teaching the Word of the Lord. Here's a link to a sermon on Exodus 3 - “How God Changes Us” (Exodus 3:1) - YouTube
God's Word is "a lamp to our feet and a light to our path." He has "wondrous things" to teach us as we pray "Open my eyes that I may see" (Psalm 119:105, 18, 11). "May God's blessing surround you each day, as you trust Him and walk in His way. May His presence within guard and keep you from sin, go in peace, go in joy, go in love." "Not unto us, O Lord, not unto us, but to Your Name give glory, because of Your mercy and Your truth" (Psalm 115:1).
Comments
Post a Comment